Apparently I got tagged by Meekiyua! It's my first time to get tagged, so I had to figure out what it's all about.
The rules are to tell seven things about yourself and then tag seven others. Here goes:
1. I am a "word nerd" and I used to win spelling bees all the time in school. Now, that I have admitted this, I will be doubly embarrassed to find I have misspelled something here on my blog! (Please let me know if you see something.)
2. I am addicted to Top Chef, as well as some other cooking shows. I watch the Top Chef episodes, sometimes five or six times. I read the judges' blogs and search the net for other blogs about the show. I'm a little obsessed. But, I never try to cook any of the dishes, too complicated.
3. I was bitten by a copperhead snake on the ankle about eight years ago. It was on my driveway. One night in the hospital and a week on crutches. No one sucked the venom out either. Apparently, that is just done in old western movies.
4. I am half Italian and learned to make homemade pasta and tortellini from my grandmother, but I don't like pizza.
5. I have three kids from 19 - 23 years old and a four-year-old grandson.
6. I would like to learn French.
7. My best vacation ever was to Maui!
So far, I've tagged: