Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning: Get Organized!

Every Spring, I fall into the "getting organized" mindset. I realize if Icould keep it going all year, it wouldn't be such a chore to start up again each year when Spring arrives. May be if I just had the right organizational tools, I could keep it all together.

With that in mind, I have been looking around for some things to help me store my stuff!






I love these drawers from The Container Store. They look neat and airy, as if they are suspended in space. They are made for the laundry room, but, I think they would also work well if you have a little extra wall space in a closet!









These sweater bins are from Kangaroom Storage. I love how they are designed so that each item can be seen. They are attractive and compact for maximizing storage space.






I can see this unit of basket drawers in a bathroom, or bedroom where a little extra countertop space would be helpful, along with the storage provided by the baskets! They are from Target.







1 comment:

  1. I'm a *huge* fan of the container store. Sadly, there isn't one near where I live -- but that's high on the priority list for the next place that I live.

    Good luck with getting organized. If you need any help getting organized, or managing your time, I'd be glad to help, as I'm a professional coach.

    ReplyDelete