Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rest and Relaxation!


Well, the day has finally arrived! I am leaving at noon for my annual girlfriend trip to the beach. I am hoping for lots of sunshine. The weather report is promising mostly beautiful, sunny days in the 70's and slightly cool nights.

I will try to remember to take some photos and post a recap when I come back after the weekend. I won't tell all, of course. We do have our motto: "What happens at the beach stays at the beach!" Nothing ever really happens, but it's still fun to have a motto!

Other than mixing mimosas in the morning and margaritas in the afternoon, we will be perfectly well-behaved ladies, as always.








<-----------But, if we happen to run into this guy.... all bets are off!


Beach Photo by Kamoteus (Fading Away)

Jack Sparrow Photo by matchity

1 comment: