Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Patio Style!

I have been looking for interesting planters to use on my patio. I have already purchased some colorful annuals and I've been keeping them alive in their tiny pots, but they are ready to spread their roots in some bigger homes! Here are some great ones I found.

These colorful self-watering pail planters are available at Gardeners. I have a small fence where I think they would work perfectly!

If you're looking for something more contemporary, this square, steel planter with stud details fits the bill! You can find it at SimplyPlanters.
Target has these lovely blue planters. I love the colors and I think they look cool, peaceful and beachy!
This Smith and Hawken planter is also from Target. The steel and iron filigree has a burnished copper finish for great style indoors or out.



With my penchant for color, I adore these Talavera pots from Plowhearth! The colors are so brilliant, they really don't need flowers and will probably look best with just green plants in them as shown.

1 comment:

  1. All these planters are fabulous.!! I will certainly visit Gardener's Supply to get colorful self-watering pail planters.

    ReplyDelete