Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Communion With Old Friends!

I've been a little neglectful of my blog lately. Summer days go by so fast and I am spending a lot of time on outdoor projects.

I've also been busy preparing to attend a weekend get-together for some old school friends. A couple of my classmates planned a wonderful two-day event in Memphis for all of our graduating class who could attend. I went to a small Catholic school and pretty much grew up with this group of about 50 friends, so it was so much fun to be together again, like one big family!








Here we are (just the girls) on our First Communion Day!




Have you ever seen a more ragtag bunch of angels?




I had so much fun catching up on the lives and times of these old friends. It was as if no time had passed since I had last seen them. But, after all, does anyone know you better than the girl who stands next to you in a scratchy dress and too-tight Mary Jane shoes, with a veil covering pin-curled hair that just won't stay curled no matter how much AquaNet your mother sprays on it? I think not.



P.S. Take a guess which one is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment